The Foundation Friends of Deaconesses in Rwanda (Stichting Vrienden van Zusters in Rwanda) is officially a ‘Public Benefit Organization’ (Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling, ANBI). This gives you the opportunity to deduct a donation from the Dutch Tax Administration to the Foundation Friends of Sisters in Rwanda (Note: before April 2018, the foundation was called the Foundation Friends for Abaja ba Kristo).
In 2013, the government determined that the provision of information by charities via the internet will become a legal condition for the preservation or acquisition of ANBI status. Below you will find this information regarding the Foundation Friends of Sisters in Rwanda.
|Name ANBI||Stichting Vrienden van Zusters in Rwanda|
|Phone||+31343 723 780|
|Location||3958 KA Amerongen|
- Annual report 2021 (Dutch)
- Financial Statements 2021 (Dutch)
- Annual report 2020 board (Dutch)
- Annual report 2020 ANBI (Dutch)
- Policy plan 2020-2022 (Dutch)
- Annual report 2019 (Dutch)
- Financial Statements 2019 (Dutch)
- Financial accountability and remuneration policy (PDF) (Dutch)
- Annual report 2018 (PDF) (Dutch)
- Financial Statements 2018 (PDF) (Dutch)
You will find more general information on the website www.anbi.nl.